Tuesday, February 1, 2011

For the love of crafting


I want to be able to spread LOVE around the world with my jewelry and clothing and so far with my business, I feel like I have been doing pretty well. I have shipped to so many places in the United States and in the world. Other countries such as The UK, Australia, United arab nations, China, Japan, Mexico, Cuba and so many other places I might be forgetting. I love shipping out my creations because I can decorate the packages with my drawings, my artwork, paint, markers, stickers and make it truly my own. It makes me so happy to be able to express myself. All my packaging is 100% original and different from everytime before so after 100 different orders, I am still making each package fancy and cute and different then the one before ^-^ http://www.coleydinosaur.etsy.com

xoxo- coley

No comments:

Post a Comment