Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to my new blog ♥



Hi everyone :) This is Coley, I am the owner of Coleydinosaur Jewerly and crafts. I make many different kinds of jewerly, clothing, sewing, magnets, buttons, bows, I crochet, cast resin, make perler bead designs, string beads, draw, paint.. I pretty much try to make anything creative and different. I am an artist and want to make things that make people smile! I do Craft Fairs around the New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and New York areas. If you are intrested in booking me at a craft fair, you can get my contact info under through the links below. I will be putting up photos on this site and links and inspiration and it will great to share with everyone my thoughts and loves about crafting. This is my CRAFTING blog all about crafts and creating. I have an etsy shop: http://www.coleydinosaur.etsy.com/  in which most of my products are for sale. I am always putting up new items when I get the chance. My craft fair photos, and other items are in my photos on facebook: www.facebook.com/coleydinosaur --> please like that page, it means the world to me. Thank you so much for reading this and having intrest in my work 

xoxo - coley 

No comments:

Post a Comment